American College of Radiology – Accredited for General Ultrasound and OB Ultrasound
Intersocietal Accreditation Commission Vascular Testing for Vascular Ultrasound
Downtown Toronto Ultrasound Clinic
TCFMI Offers a Wide Array of Ultrasound Exams
We welcome new patients that are looking to schedule an ultrasound at our downtown Toronto clinic. Please call us at 416-368-8488 to speak to a receptionist and have your appointment scheduled.
As ultrasound images are acquired digitally, your images can be provided to you on a CD, so you can take them to your referring physician or specialist, if necessary.
We can also provide our obstetric patients with a copy of their baby’s images on CD at a nominal charge.
Preparations can vary, so please review our Ultrasound Preparation Details in printable PDF.
For appropriate clinical conditions, ultrasound offers clear safety and economic advantages over radiographic exams, and yet evidence suggests that ultrasound is underutilized.
Many clinicians are unaware of the range of conditions for which ultrasound first is an established guideline, and the gap only grows larger as research extends ultrasound’s diagnostic value.
Ultrasound emits NO ionizing radiation. It may be all you need.
Ultrasound has comparable or superior diagnostic capability in a growing number of imaging scenarios making it the smart diagnostic choice.
Ultrasound is an inexpensive and portable tool that can provide faster diagnosis. Image more for less.
- Venous Doppler of the Lower Extremities for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Venous Doppler of the Upper Extremities for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Carotid and Vertebral Artery Doppler
- Arterial Doppler of the Lower Extremities
- Arterial Doppler of the Upper Extremities
- Female Pelvic Suprapubic and Endovaginal
- Male Pelvic Suprapubic and Endorectal
- Groin for Hernia and Lumps
- Shoulder for Rotator Cuff Pathology and Impingement
- Elbow for Golfer/Tennis Elbow; Olecranon Bursitis
- Wrist and Hand for Tendon Injury/Inflammation/DeQuervain’s
- Wrist for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle Tears
- Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy – Toronto Breast Biopsy Procedure Patient Information Download
- Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy – Toronto Breast Biopsy Procedure Consent Form Download
- Ultrasound Guided Thyroid Biopsy – Thyroid Biopsy Patient Information Sheet Download
- Ultrasound Guided Thyroid Biopsy – Thyroid Biopsy Consent Form Download
- Salivary Gland
- “Lumps and Bumps”
- Hip for Effusion/Tendonitis/Bursitis/Synovitis
- Knee for Tendon and Ligamentous Pathology/Injury
- Knee for Popliteal Fossa Cyst
- Ankle and Foot for Ligamentous/Tendon Injury/Inflammation
- Foot for Morton’s Neuroma
- Heel for Plantar Fasciitis
- Muscle Tear
- Hip and Groin