Visit Our Downtown Toronto Ultrasound Clinic
TCFMI offers a wide array of Ultrasound exams
We welcome new patients that are looking to schedule an ultrasound at our downtown Toronto clinic. Please call us at 416-368-8488 to speak to a receptionist and have your appointment scheduled.
As ultrasound images are acquired digitally, your images can be provided to you on a CD, so you can take them to your referring physician or specialist, if necessary. We can also provide our obstetric patients with a copy of their baby’s images on CD at a nominal charge.
Preparations can vary, so please review Toronto Ultrasound Preparation Details in printable pdf.
- Venous Doppler of the Lower Extremities for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Venous Doppler of the Upper Extremities for Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Carotid and Vertebral Artery Doppler
- Arterial Doppler of the Lower Extremities
- Arterial Doppler of the Upper Extremities
- Female Pelvic Suprapubic and Endovaginal
- Male Pelvic Suprapubic and Endorectal
- Groin for Hernia and Lumps
Small Parts Ultrasound
- Salivary Gland
- “Lumps and Bumps”
- Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy – Toronto Breast Biopsy Procedure Patient Information Download.
- Ultrasound Guided Breast Biopsy – Toronto Breast Biopsy Procedure Consent Form Download
- Ultrasound Guided Thyroid Biopsy – Thyroid Biopsy Patient Information Sheet Download
- Ultrasound Guided Thyroid Biopsy – Thyroid Biopsy Consent Form Download
- 1st Trimester Dating Ultrasound
- Nuchal Translucency (NT) scan between 11 and 14 weeks
- Detailed 2nd Trimester Anatomic Survey (18 to 20 weeks)
- 3rd Trimester scan for Fetal Growth
- Biophysical Profile (BPP)
Please view our Obstetric Ultrasound PDF for more information.
“Thank you! What a great letter. I’m in healthcare IT and I think this letter is a great way to communicate to those that don’t understand this. Two thumbs up!”
- Shoulder for Rotator Cuff Pathology and Impingement
- Elbow for Golfer/Tennis Elbow; Olecranon Bursitis
- Wrist and Hand for Tendon Injury/Inflammation/DeQuervain’s
- Wrist for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Muscle Tears
- Hip for Effusion/Tendonitis/Bursitis/Synovitis
- Knee for Tendon and Ligamentous Pathology/Injury
- Knee for Popliteal Fossa Cyst
- Ankle and Foot for Ligamentous/Tendon Injury/Inflammation
- Foot for Morton’s Neuroma
- Heel for Plantar Fasciitis
- Muscle Tear
Sports Injury Ultrasound
- Hip and Groin
Please view our sports injury ultrasound, specific page for more information.